New exhibition stand builders projects in 2019
A New Year has begun and as professional exhibition stand builders, in Mac Group we have come back to work all full of energy and good ideas for 2019. In this post we would like to make a review of the exhibition stand design and build projects that the new year will bring to us. Are you ready?
A few days ago, we said goodbye to 2018 and we came into a New Year that we hope is going to be productive and very interesting in the exhibition stand builders area. The Mac Group team came back from to work with lots of energy and we immediately started working in all the projects that the new year is bringing to us. In 2019 we are going to work as professional exhibition stand builders for the most important fairs on the agenda, not only in Barcelona but also internationally, but we also want to keep you informed of all the novelties in the field of exhibition stand design and build.
We have already started working on the exhibition stand design and build for some important fairs such as Cisco Live, Fitur, Ispo, Mobile World Congress, UCLG World Congress, BAU Trade Fair, Passenger Terminal, EAU (European Association of Urology), ITMA Textile, EAHP (European Association of Hospital Pharmacists), UEFA Champions League, Madrid Game Show, Graphispag, Pro Wein Trade Fair, Anuga, Euroluce, Construmat and Automobile Barcelona, among others.
At Mac Group Stands & Events we take care of the construction of stands from Barcelona, the capital that has already been established as a “city of stand fairs and congresses” being one of the most important all over the world. It highlights the salons, congresses, events and corporate events that require the exhibition stand design and build for companies and brands. As professional exhibition stand builders we must also consider the millions of visitors, mostly foreigners, who will meet there. As a city and in the exhibition stand design and build area, Barcelona has broken worldwide records, but it also has shown some enormous economic and social benefits, obtained due to the organization of fairs and congresses of enormous magnitude.
In fact, Catalonia will host 485 fairs in 2019, the highest number of fairs and congresses during the last decade, 58 international and state ones, and 427 of Catalan and local ones. Among them, the multisectorial area stands out, between the food and handicraft sectors. This activity has an enormous impact into the exhibition stand builders sector and Mac Group Stands knows perfectly which are the opportunities that this offers to the professionals of each area.
But internationalization is also very important for us. In Mac Group we have worked numerous times at international level, taking care of exhibition stand design and build in other countries, even in other continents. Our logistics capacity has no limits and we love to travel and discover many fairs and congresses in other countries, expanding our skills and improving day by day our work capacity as exhibition stand builders. In 2019 we have set some goals to continue being good professionals in the exhibition stand design and build field but also to broaden our horizons, to continue learning and grow with our clients in the design and assembly of stands and in our team on a personal and professional level.
– Collaboration is very important to maintain a good work environment and in Mac Group we have a team that constantly tries to get to know each other and we help one another. That’s the reason why one of our main purposes to this year is to help each other and collaborate with our team in exhibition stand design and build, as well as with our suppliers and clients.
– Update our knowledge and continue learning. Carry out training activities within the company and keep ourselves updated on the latest developments and novelties in the sector of exhibition stand builders.
– Make a team enjoying a leisure time together … because we also deserve it!
– We are increasingly flexible, but we don’t forget about our commitment and demand. At Mac Group we have realized that when we are happy, we achieve much more and we become more organized and productive. Satisfaction is one of our priorities as exhibition stand builders.
– We keep believing that one of the keys to any professional and human relationship is communication, that is why we are in constant contact not only with our clients but also by holding meetings with our team and visits to our suppliers. For the proper functioning of any company and specifically in the case of exhibition stand builders we consider that communication is essential.
– Learning how to manage time and avoid losing it is one of the main goals for any professional in booth construction. At Mac Group, we strive daily to save hours of work and carry out an impeccable production.
– Encourage talent and motivate our team. There is nothing better than a happy professional to obtain the best results, that’s why talent is constantly rewarded and is one of the key elements in the process of exhibition stand design and build.
At Mac Group Stands we are professional exhibition stand builders and we work in quality projects all over the world. Contact us to know more!
Over 20 years creating stands from Barcelona
Mac Group Stands & Exhibitions
París, 209 Principal 2ª – 08008 Barcelona (SPAIN)
T.: +34 934 194 879